Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day1: PHOTO 1.... Captures A Photo of SL Chameleon NikitaX Carter




Wondering who she is ... wait no more. Everyone meet NikitaX Carter. Just met her recently at a  sandbox i was visiting ( keeping location a secret since its virtually lag less. oh soo sorry. ) 

We hung out, I found out shes from France and bilingual speaking in her native language french of course and spanish as well.  She has some serious shopping hobby on sl at places with lucky letter boards & chairs, she loves to do hunts as well. grins... my kind of shopper but when she likes somethin that bad she doesn't hesistate to drop major lindens hehe. yay!.  Most of all, shes a lovely person, super sweet and so very talented dee-jay from what i heard. I may have yet hear her mix her tunes. soo excited i can't wait.

She inspired me cus, lately i have been stuck with my same o' look which is fine.. but, it was so very refreshing to find another sl chameleon that just oozed inspiration that i actually am acquainted with and hopefully become bossom girl friend.

Her partner Loading Loopen who has her own unique style sensibilities. (Loading.... i have my eyes on you... you'll be next smiles.)

So keep watching my sweet blog readers..she just got started as i unfold more of her fashion looks. Rubs my hands together and laughs a high pitched laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment