Monday, January 24, 2011

Big Light Bulb Moment While at Club Vanity.....

Oh my Goddess of all clubs! Just had this light bulb moment, I had been lacking of ideas for my blog then it dawned on me tonight when i was at Club Vanity just to enjoy the dance  music scene, listen to the dj do his thing, i like the fact that DJ Sylver mentions each and everyone's name and referring to us as one big family just seems very welcoming, you know? and he's shamelessly fun and its great. He owns and dj's for the club and not even asks for tips and reminds us to tip the wonderful hosts instead which is think is preety cool.  (reminds self to tip more later when i get me lindens hehe.) I have been to my share of clubs and i have been almost  regular then since last week i think because i feel sorta at home there. Oh you want to join me now? woo- hooo. heres the landmark.
CLUB VANITY, Serenity Plateau (166, 150, 1700)
Ok!.. cute and lovable blog readers I'd like to clarify that i have no affiliations to this club other than being a club goer.
anyways, it'll be fun lets all hang out and fraternize at the dj, host and other peeps and enjoy the fun music.
I'm thinking of asking rockin' Dj Sylver for an interview sometime... prays that he says yes. Oh dear! i have not even mentioned this to him yet. Let cross our collective fingers and hope hes not to busy for an interview.. grins.

No comments:

Post a Comment