Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ceris Pink a Licious

       
It's the best time for me to join in the color challenge http://lunajubilee.com/2010/12/18/52-weeks-of-color-challenge-cerise/ just cus most of the time it looks preety girly-girl and what color symbolizes girlyness none other than pink. It's has always been ingrained in our society, by our parents e.g. pink for girls, pink baby outfits, pink is undoubtedly the top 1'st color picks of all time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerise_(color)

Well, i have been dwelling on what i want to do next for this blog and since i came about the color challenge idea of Luna Jubilee it had been stuck in my mind. Since pink cerise was the chosen color I ain't joking had a dream last night about pink and my subconcious was eager for me to do it. Seriously i was dreaming about what the heck my mind was concocting pink stuff that is supposedly in my inventory. Suffice it to say my subconcious fondly named as pinks ( yes everone i named my subconcious pinks XD ) won and i made up my mind to have this new post all about pink cerise.

yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment