Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Channeling John Galliano's Alice in Wonderland.





My gratitude to the most influential fashion designer of our
time...my absolute favorite, Britain's John Galliano. He exhibits himself as the King
of Hearts, fitting to his stature and creative genius. An arousing virtual virtuoso
to his symphony of fashion designs and indulges our eyes to his own couture vision of
Lewis Caroll's Alice character and feeds life to my constant visual lust once again.

Thanks to another blog i happen to stumble upon posted by lela london from
http://www.lelalondon.com/2010/08/grace-coddington-memoir/.
A couple of times i have staged my version of Alice's tea party when we celebrated
my sl sissy Karel Matahari's July/2008 birthday party and recently my avies October/
2010 rezday party, which just gave me a warm tea yummy on my tummy feeling all cozy
inside, mmmmmm rubs my tummy moment. So, naturally, its befitting for me to pay
homage to my favorite designer, favorite character, favorite fashion magazine
(Vogue), favorite Alice in Wonderland movie (Tim Burton version), one of my favorite
sisters and my Sl alter ego Wez a celebration to my ever so can't get enough Alice
theme.

The tea to all teas.... my visual delights that seems to linger during my
daydreams state of mind is finally expressed through this blogpost with my own
visceral imagery taken through SecondLife and my eye for fashion and love of
photography which I long to share and for you to enjoy as well.

2 comments:

  1. stumbled onto your blog my accident, but i'm glad i did. the colors on your picture is amazing and i really like the dreamlike quality of it. alice in wonderland has always been one of my favorite stories, you should check out the graphic novel version by Sonny Liew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello aff,
    Yes! i am eager to post pictures that i love myself and be proud of sharing to eager blog readers. thanks for your wonderful comment. I truely apppreciate it. Oh and wow! sonny Liew is a very talented artist we found his alice book at the library coincidentally just last week. It's as cool as my daughter's Alice and Wonderland Pop-up book.

    ReplyDelete